Whether you are actively pursuing a new career on your own or have recently left your company for whatever reason, you should expect to answer the following ten interview questions.
Of course, there will be many more, including the dreaded “tell me about…” questions, but you should be prepared to answer the following:
TOP TEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you looking for a job?
- What do you want to do?
- What are your three greatest strengths?
- What do you know about our company?
- What makes you think you are the right candidate for this position?
- Where do you expect to be five years from now?
- What type of company culture do you prefer?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What questions do you have about this job and/or our company?